söndag 24 april 2016

Week 3

The weeks fly by very fast now, and we are slowly getting closer to GGC and the end of the course.
At the third week of the course I have finished Ilimarinen, done some rough sketches on the wedding guests that will appear in the game, worked on some frog concepts and started to finalize the wolf monster.

I have tried to keep a consistency in the art style with a soft shading and a hard outline.
Ilmarinen is the master blacksmith and a god in the kalevala epic and he is our other main character that will be playable in our game. I have been Inspired by Tove jansson and moomin trolls while creating both characters but I have tried to still keep an own art style. For the weapons on ilmarinen I have used textures and I have also used textures on the clothes as I did with Väinämöinen.

Here are some work from the week.




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar