söndag 1 maj 2016

BGP progress

I worked on two monsters this week. Firstl I finished the wolf enemy and after that I designed and finished the frog minions. The frog minions will inhabitant a ship and the player must kill all frog minions in order to board the ship.

When doing the frog minions I looked on alot of reference pictures to get the anatomy about right and after that I designed after own choice. I tried to keep it simple and soft in the coulouring but wanted to give the frog minions a bit more outstanding features like the spots on the skin and a blue coloring. I also decided to add some round poison bubbles on its back. In game they might get a glowing effect.

As for the wolf I had to remake the model alot. The anatomy just did not work on the previous sketch model so I studied plenty of dog and wolf anatomy pictures and re made the model after that. The spritesheet needed some re make aswell to make the different body parts fit together when our animator did the animations.

Here are the final results :)




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar