söndag 15 maj 2016

BGP week 6

Our game is starting to look play ready now!  For me that means that the last characters need to get implemented. The ones that are left to do are the wedding guests, that väinämöinen summons with a spell (no idea why it had to be wedding guests particularly ) to help them rowing the ship. The forge workers that I worked on the two last weeks and a woman spinning clouds in the air. After that everything is done and ready for GGC on my part :)

This week I worked on the wedding guests and started with the making of a woman inspired by findings from the iron age grave findings in Finland. I decided to add some flowers in her hair and a bouquet in her hands for for the wedding. The hairstyle is based on old photos I found when searching for inspiration pictures.

The style of the character continues to follow the previous ones with big eyes so the expression will be visible on the screen and soft shading.


Here is the finished model.




































I also worked on some characters for the pictures that we will use in our trailer, our lead artist have made the enviroments.





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar