söndag 8 maj 2016

Getting closer

There is not much time left now until GGC(Gotland Game Conference) and our team is working hard to finish all the assets in the game. Most of our characters and Npcs are animated and implemented and this week my frog boss got implemented as well.

The frog boss is a huge creature living inside a talking ship that Ilmarinen and väinämöinen need to use to get over the water. The ship wont let them sail with it until it got cleaned of all the small frogs and the frogboss inside it. 

When doing the frog boss I imagined the creature to be this huge fat frog king that took over the ship and sending all his frog minions to feed him while he just lazy inside of his ship kingdom. I also wanted him to look like he had almost lost his ability to jump due to his frog legs being so fat and heavy.
And I wanted him to have this huge mouth doing a tongue attack on the players.

At first the frog boss was brown with red poison bubbles since I felt that red is usually a good color to symbolize danger. But when I checked the frog with the background scene it just did not fit so I decided to make him green and more frog like with orange poison bubbles on his back.


























Also finished the workers that are going to be in Ilmarinens forge.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar